- Summer Semester intake is not available internally at CDU Waterfront Darwin however domestic students may commence the course by undertaking external units.
- This course is offered at Alice Springs Campus through a combination of internal and external units of study.
AFB: This is an ABSTUDY approved course that may attract Away From Base (AFB) funding and support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
For further information and/or eligibility please visit cdu.edu/afb.
This vocationally orientated and student centred course provides students with the career and professional skills needed in a rapidly changing business environment. It allows for flexibility of study and prepares students for careers in a variety of business fields. In addition, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills are emphasised.
This course meets the needs of various professional bodies and the community. Students have a wide choice of units based upon their personal and career interests.
Admission requirements are met by one of the following:
- Successful completion of the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (or equivalent) and the awarding of an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of at least 60*.
- Successful completion of a national qualification at Certificate IV level or higher.
- Successful completion of at least 0.5 year of full-time study (or equivalent) of a higher education degree/diploma.
- Overseas secondary or tertiary qualifications considered equivalent to the above Australian qualifications.
- Attainment of a STAT Multiple Choice score of 135 (or a score of 145 if prior to May 2010).
- Successful completion of the Tertiary Enabling Program, the ACIKE Preparation for Tertiary Success courses, or other recognised tertiary preparation course.
- Submission of an acceptable personal competencies statement and/or employment experience.
* After any applicable bonus points have been applied.
For detail on English Language Entry Requirements please read the entry requirements provided for International students.